• US Pacific: 2:00 PM

World: The world will be specified at the time of the event

Friends chat: Sylvette

Host:

Co-hosts:

[pending]gre_1356818400[/pending]

•  

Server and Location

• We will meet outside the Bandos boss room within the God wars dungeon. You will need 40 Bandos killcount to enter the boss room, so be sure to plan time to do this before the event is scheduled to begin. Killcount can be had on low level monsters such as goblins. See the tip.it Bandos guide for more information. Coinshare will be enabled for the whole event.

General Graardor

Graardor is one of the highest level monsters in the God Wars dungeon, and should not be underestimated. He will focus on one target and attack them with melee and range, so at least one of these attacks should be blocked by a protect prayer. See his bestiary entry for more information. There will be TMHT members at the event who are prepared to act as the 'tank' so it is advised to let them engage Graardor first.

All other players in the room will come under attack from Graardor's Ranged attack, so it is suggested to use Protect from Range while he is alive. After Graardor has been killed, the minions should be finished off in this order; Sergeant Steelwill (while praying magic), Sergeant Grimspike (praying range), and finally Sergeant Strongstack (praying melee).

Those unfamiliar with the mechanics of the God Wars dungeon may wish to read this guide: God Wars Dungeon

•  

Inventory & Equipment

All set-ups should either bring a Beast of burden (such as a Pack yak/War tortoise/Spirit Terrorbird) carrying brews and restores (or food) OR use a healing familiar such as a Unicorn stallion or Elemental titan.

Overloads can be downgraded to the appropriate boosting potions for your style, however, if not using overloads it is recommended to use Rocktails/Sharks and Prayer potions instead of Saradomin brews and Super restores.

bandosmaulovl.png

bandosvoidmaul.png

Low-Level Set-Up

bandosnoobwarrior.png

Melee users should use Protect from Range while the boss and minions are alive. Other high defence melee armour can be used as a replacement for Bandos. The Void set-up is for those who are confident in their healing options and/or soul split flashing.

See the tip.it Bandos Stronghold guide for more information on tactics and set-ups

•  

Requirements

70+ Strength.

60 Agility OR 60 Strength.

A Bandos item and a Zamorakian Item (Bandos Boots/Ancient Mace and a Zamorakian Arrow recommended).

High combat skills will be beneficial.

•  

Friends Chat Ranks

• The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.
  • Silver stars are CO HOSTS.
  • Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.
  • Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.
  • Players who wish to join the hunt can post on this thread, PM the host ingame, or join the chat before the event :) everyone will be added for coinshare so don't worry!
  • If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a Host/Co-host, or ask in the chat. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

Hope to see you there!

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

The equipment needs to be updated.

I might stop by if family permits it.

I'll try to do the same, I'm in much the same situation. Also, how effective is mage at Bandos? I'd assume it is since Bandos in general is about melee combat.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Mage works fine against him, but because he has no weakness, really anything works fine on him now.

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

The event is finally over! After 8.5 hours, the three remaining (myself included) got crashed. The final split prior to that (after a 3.5 hour dry streak) was a 5k dd split... followed immediately by a 642k bandos boots split (thank goodness!). The entire list of drops was as follows:

gs shard #2 (15k split)

Bandos Hilt (113k split)

Bcp (982k or so split)

gs shard #1 (25k split)

Bandos tassets (1084k split)

dd split (5k split)

Bandos Boots (642k split)

(Just a side note: the last two pairs of splits were both back to back!)

I missed the first 2 splits (thanks for those pics), but ended up getting about 2.6mil in splits. Plus, I totaled just over a mil in misc. drops (many thanks to Sylvette for the donations :D). Doesn't seem like much for 8.5 hours, but we had a blast! I nearly forgot how much fun I have at these events! Hope to see you all at the next one!

Just so there's something here...

Barrow's Loot: Ahrim's robe legs, Akrisae's hood, Akrisae's robe legs, Dharok's helm x2, Dharok's platebody, Dharok's battleaxe, Guthan's warspear, Torag's hammers x3, Verac's Plateskirt

Revenant Loot: Dragon Scimitar, Corrupt Dragon Plateskirt, Corrupt Zuriel's Staff, lots of coins...

Clue Scroll Loot: Robin Hood Hat, Fox Mask, Bandos Page 1, Dragon Platelegs Ornament Kit (sp)