Thoughts on the KALPHITE KING

tips48

My thoughts on the Kalphite King is having a thread about it is almost entirely pointless and will just cause a page or 3 of meaningless guess work when we could just wait until next tuesday when we ought to have atleast some information due to January BTS and then friday when the video will give us more to go with before launch which presumably would be 7th-9th Jan.

• Like 3

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

My thoughts on the Kalphite King is having a thread about it is almost entirely pointless and will just cause a page or 3 of meaningless guess work when we could just wait until next tuesday when we ought to have atleast some information due to January BTS and then friday when the video will give us more to go with before launch which presumably would be 7th-9th Jan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxH7JLVdhc

I highly encourage you guys to post a topic once we have more information! The BTS will be released sometime next week (fingers crossed that it's released on time!) and at that time it will be more appropriate to have a discussion topic on it. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience. PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif