POP Timers suggestion

Plugpoint

I know this is pretty lazy on my part, but I was just thinking that it'd be quite useful if the Ports Timers could have a notification feature added (something along the lines of how Facebook do it, where the page title has a (1) at the start), so that if you're only logging in to RS to do Ports you don't have to keep checking on the timers to see when your ship's back.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Done. The Pop Timers page now does a few things differently:

• Title changes to reflect voyages underway. If the tab is pinned, in Chrome, it'll flash when a status has changed.
  • Crew reroll no longer uses $.animate() causing it to queue and not change its colors properly.
  • Colors edited to make it a bit easier on the eyes.

09144a99bb.png

I have the tab pinned in Chrome but it doesn't actually do anything once a voyage is completed.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Pinning the tab just shows the Tip.It icon, no other text. Gonna try it unpinned.

EDIT: Unpinned, it does show the number of timers running, but no notification when a timer completes. Might be my settings. Although I supposed having the number count down would count as a notification lol.

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Only pinned tabs in browsers can be highlighted. Not sure why they aren't flashing for you. I pinned one on mine a few minutes ago, set it to 1 minute and switched to a different tab and it lit up.

1L8O2.png

09144a99bb.png

Oh it is flashing. That is an incredibly faint flashing though, no wonder I didn't notice it. My bad.

dea6a17b9c.png

Is there any way to add this to other browser or is Chrome the only one? if not, no problem. I can work with Chrome. :)

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 4 weeks later...