Hello There, Tip.It!

Hi there, my name is Matthew, but you are free to call me Matt if you would like, though Matthew is certainly preferred. I am 17 years old, I am an avid gamer -- both of Xbox 360 and PC -- with interests in varied game genres, but I have a strong interest in playing RPGs particularly, especially MMORPGs. As far as music taste is concerned, I like Country, Post-Hardcore/Hardcore/Scream, Dubstep, Alternative, and Punk. Now, as far as Runescape is concerned, my membership has recently been reestablished and I am catching up on things I have missed during my absence. You can count on a thread or two from me, inquiring about specifics about some of the features added within the past year and a half.

Hope to get to know some of you. :)

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."

- Henry David Thoreau

"Treat people with understanding when you can, and fake it when you can't until you do understand."

- Kim Harrison

"When the world says, 'give up', Hope whispers, 'try it one more time'."

- Author Unknown

Hello and welcome to the Tip.It Forums :D What a diverse choice of music you have.

Feel free to join the friends chat 'Serpent Eye' if you need any help in game. It's the unofficial official Tip It chat :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Welcome! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...