New Dung Challenge Room?

Var

I walked into a new challenge room that I thought (mistakenly) was listed as Ghost and Antique Ring but actually was Ghost & Farming. As it wasn't listed, I thought i'd let you know about it.

Encountered on Solo, Floor 31, Complexity 6

Instructions;-

Read the inscription on the sarcophagus for a clue to which herb is required.

Pick 4 of the correct herbs from the farming patch ( the wrong herb will result in taking damage 200-400LP)

Consecrate the herbs

Add the herbs to the four burners and then light all four burners

Open the coffin

The doors will unlock.

IMG Code

1zx5udx.png

GL

Var Da Stick

It's already there under 'Poltergeist' because the ghost in this room is named as a Poltergeist.

Also it has nothing to do with farming it requires Herblore (to pick the herbs), Prayer (to consecrate them), Firemaking (to light them) and Thieving (to open the coffin)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey Var,

thanks for the submission, but as already pointed out above that challenge room is already listed in the guide.

Given that no changes are needed in this instance, I'll lock this thread. If you have any other feedback/corrections feel free to post a new thread or give me a pm here on the forums.

Thanks.