PsyOps training in Miami?

RpgGamer

Of course, anyone who isn't a police officer can sit behind bars while the boys in blue collect evidence.

No, they can't arrest you until they have evidence. Then you sit in jail while you wait for an overtaxed judicial system to finally get to your trial date where if the amount of time it took to get around to you doesn't cause a mistrial then the time you sat waiting counts double towards time served so they let you back out on the street that much earlier.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

0211-not-chris-dorner-facebook-5.jpg

Police brutality is nothing new.

I heard his (C. Dorner) cabin was detonated earlier today, or is my facebook newsfeed misleading me?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I heard his (C. Dorner) cabin was detonated earlier today, or is my facebook newsfeed misleading me?

It caught fire, they heard a gunshot, media reports said they found a body but then the police said they haven't as of yet.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

(I think Giordano meant 2, not 20).

Yes, sorry about that. At least 2 people got critically injured and alot more folks (reports range from a few to a dozen) got shot at.

While I learned police don't actually get paid leave, they sure as hell don't face the same procedures ordinary folks do...especially in this situation where Dorner was reported being over 50 miles away (from Torrance to Big Bear, that's on the other side of the metropolitian area). Seems illogical why they would be so paranoid to fire on a truck with two women in it when Christopher Dorner is, in fact, a man.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg