Time and Date

Date: Saturday February 16th

Time: 8pm GMT / 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central / 1pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific

pur_1361044800.png

Friends Chat

Host: "Komodo Jo"

Co-host/s: TBA

Server and Location

See below for the details of the event. The world will be announced in the friends chat just before the start of the event. Coinshare will be on for the duration of the event.

At the start of the event we will gather just north of the Monestary West of Edgeville. We will be using the teleport device by Edgeville to get to the KBD's lair. There are no requirements to use the teleport. This means no running through the wilderness, so you don't have to worry about PKers.

The King Black Dragon

King Black Dragon: He has freezing, poison, and strong dragonfire attacks, in addition to a standard melee attack. An anti-fire method such as an anti-dragon shield or Dragonfire Shield (or Super Antifire potions) is REQUIRED to fight him. For the best protection, use either Super antifires OR a shield plus regular antifire potions. In addition, antipoison potions are recommended.

Inventory & Equipment

If you choose to use the teleport from Edgeville, you will be safe from Pkers as it will drop you right into the KBD's lair. If you decide to go through the wilderness instead, beware of Pkers and only take what you are willing to lose! The KBD has no weakness, so you can use any combat style you like as long as you don't mix & match (such as wearing melee gear and maging). Players using melee should use protect from melee. Players using ranged or magic should stand within melee distance and use the protect from melee prayer or stand at a distance and then don't need to use any prayer. Alternately Soulsplit can be used instead of protect prayers. If using a shield remember to put some defence abilities (such as resonance or rejuvenate) on your action bar for some extra healing if needed!

Inventory: Boosting potions, prayer potions, anti-fire potions, anti-poison potions, food, one-click teleport. Pretty much any familiars you want to bring can be used (but none are really needed). If you forget anything Edgeville is literally about 30 seconds away, so you can easily bank and return. If we get a decent turnout very little food will be needed, so don't bother completely filling your inventory or you'll just end up having to drop food to pick up any drops.

Possible Loot

Dragon Rider Boots and Gloves, Dragon Kiteshield Ornament Kits, or just some old-fashioned Dragon Helms and maybe a Visage if we're lucky! Note that this event (as all TMHT events) is coinshare, so if we do get any of these drops their value will be split between us.

Friends Chat Ranks

The Main host will be the Chat owner.

Silver stars are CO HOSTS.

Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.

Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.

Players who wish to join the hunt can post on this thread, PM the host ingame, or join the chat before the event. Everyone will be added for coinshare so don't worry!

If you need assistance, feel free to post here with any questions you may have and we'll try to help you out.

• Like 1

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Hmm.. I'll give it a try but haven't been there since the days before EoC... so let's see how it goes. Hopefully not too diferent frome then; too hard/too easy to kill otherwise might get a bit boring..

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC_____\/\/-----=D--=D--=D--=D-->JaGex

_________________________/

l____l..\____/____________/

l____l....\.../_/

l____l.....l./_/

l____l___l

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

I'm interested in coming along, just for fun, rather thant o try and make money.... Just sit in the corner witht eh crystal bow ranging the dragon, good old days..

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I reckon there are plenty of dragon helm drops for everyone :mrgreen:

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Will be attending if its ok.

Of course it's OK - absolutely anyone is welcome to join us! :grin:

Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Last 3 people at the event:

Me

Adfl

Goldhunter72

When I joined I accidentally crashed a dmed:

73fe13f2a59454aaa9d2cdfcfcea6e17.png?1361066207

Then a few kills later we got a dmed split:

c4365cfe256e5801ba0691c72f490767.png?1361064943

Apparently I has LSP so I gave away my drops

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

Well, in the first several hours all we got was one D Helm split, so I guess that brings the total list of drops for the night to a disappointing 3 Dragon Helms. =(

Hopefully we get better luck at next week's event!

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png