Constant lag outs/disonnections in Old School

Koldes2

Hey guys,

Have any of you other people been experiencing consistent lags outs and disconnections in Old School?

I've gotten to the point that I'm concerned about doing anything dangerous because of how rampant it is.

I know it's not just me because it's been happening on several (quality) connections, and I've had a few friends report it AND other players on the same servers complaining of the same things.

I don't think it's a specific server issue as I don't stay on any one and find it happening on several worlds.

(Sorry if this issue has been brought up or already addressed.- I didn't see anything)

-Returning player from 2006-2009 era. Old username used to be Alpha Koldes. Back for Old School RS.

Less no lifing this time around. Thanks a lot, adulthood.

Pretty sure it's server-specific; 333 has a really bad connection for me with constant lag, while 306 has sudden lagspikes.

Using 362 and at the moment it's pretty stable, though not at other times of the day.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Pretty sure it's server-specific; 333 has a really bad connection for me with constant lag, while 306 has sudden lagspikes.

Using 362 and at the moment it's pretty stable, though not at other times of the day.

TBH I don't think its just old school, Live game has been having issues during peak times for about a week now, I'm thinking Jagex needs to do some server maintainence.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Interesting.

It could possibly be server specific. The reason why I felt like it was something more is because in all of my years playing RS in the past, I didn't have as many problems as I've has in the past week since starting up Old School.

I think I'll keep a little log and see if there's any patterns.

-Returning player from 2006-2009 era. Old username used to be Alpha Koldes. Back for Old School RS.

Less no lifing this time around. Thanks a lot, adulthood.