Please Help me with my Pk Pure Account

c00l0g54

Hi guys im new here and really need some advice on what to do with my pure. Im getting owned by Obby Maulers lately am im not sure how I should continue this build. Thanks for nay help.

Atk:30

Str:30

HP:38

Range:42

Mage:41

Hey there. I have a guide on 1 defence pures on my youtube channel! Just search up RsBaus.

Regarding your stats and how you should continue this build. Well, I'm guessing you finished the waterfall quest because of your 30 attack/strength, so honestly you can buildyour account into any type of pure you want (other than a obby mauler). I advise not pking at such low levels either since there's no real risk factor and like you said obby maulers dominate low level pking. I say just train up your stats and do some pure quests until you get a decent strength/range/magic level. Then go rip it up in the wildy. Your attack level should be based on whether you want to mainly use the gmaul (50), dragon items (60), or whip (70+). Just find out what kind of pure you like and go for it. Good luck.

Get mage up to 60 quick and far cast with snare and god spells :L

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Get mage up to 80 quick and far cast with snare and god spells :L

Hell just go for tangle + tb eh ^^

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

60 attack 70+ strength 1 defense - Do quests to get mithril gloves from recipe for disaster, do death plateau for rock climbing boots, fight using dragon scimmy and DDS for KO. Armour is unimportant, monk robes are good for cheap prayer reservation.

Quest the attack or you'll be over 60....

Oh yes, get 31 prayer. Protect item + 15% str + 10% atk while pking. Do not get higher for protection or smite until you're higher level.

CNqWHdA.jpg