TS or Vent?

Dhuman4

GF, the majority of RS players are anti voice chat because they all think they will get hacked.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

avoid public things like that, you might not get hacked, but they WILL get your IP, and you can be ddosed from that.

OMG DDOS because that happens to the majority of players amrite? God people on RS are ridiculous You want some form of community get over your shit and talk to each other.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

avoid public things like that, you might not get hacked, but they WILL get your IP, and you can be ddosed from that.

OMG DDOS because that happens to the majority of players amrite? God people on RS are ridiculous You want some form of community get over your shit and talk to each other.

Actually DDOSing is very easy to do and nigh impossible to be detected. With the lack of gravestones, it can be worthwhile to DDOS pretty much anyone at the right time to get some free items, if you're the type of douche to do something like that. (It's RS. They're out there.)

I personally just chat to people I know in skype... I don't wish to talk to RS players I don't know because... They're RS players I don't know, I struggle to think of a worse experience.

• Like 1

CNqWHdA.jpg

I personally just chat to people I know in skype... I don't wish to talk to RS players I don't know because... They're RS players I don't know, I struggle to think of a worse experience.

Made me laugh, too true hah.

I don't even skype on rs, though I would do on other mmo's.

Would probably use vent or ts if I joined a clan I liked...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Well, most of my friends that used to play quit now, so no one to really skype with lol. So I've trying to been look for a good vent or TS

Well honestly any rs vent server you'll find WILL have scumbags looking to mess with your IP for their advantage. Perhaps try out a generic popular vent room and talk about things other than RS while playing?

CNqWHdA.jpg

Well, most of my friends that used to play quit now, so no one to really skype with lol. So I've trying to been look for a good vent or TS

Well honestly any rs vent server you'll find WILL have scumbags looking to mess with your IP for their advantage. Perhaps try out a generic popular vent room and talk about things other than RS while playing?

You know any good ones?

Dhuman4.png