Slight discomfort in my left knee

Earthman

A little back-story...

For the past two or three years, I haven't done much sports. All I've done is played computer games all day pretty much. I didn't do much physical activity. But in October 2012, I started to actively play soccer again. Now, after about 6 months of soccer, I'm starting to feel a little discomfort in my left knee.

It does hurt sometimes, but not to the point where I can't do anything. And it only hurts when I'm not doing anything - if I start playing again, the pain goes away and doesn't appear until a few hours after I stopped playing.

I'm planning a visit to the doctor if the pain will keep getting stronger or it won't go away. I decided to post here first though.

Thanks in advance! :)

terravir.png

Some sort of pain in knees is fairly regular, when I was practicing more actively I had such a thing daily. It depends a lot on your age. If you are 17 or under, then it is quite normal and shouldn't be anything to worry about. Until it starts hurting during practices aswell.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• Like 1

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Pain is never good, and there could be a number of different things that could be causing it. The best way to diagnose it is to seek a professional, not the internet.

DO NOT use this forum to seek any form of medical advice. We are not doctors and do not have the knowledge to diagnose you. If you are in need of any medical advice seek out your doctor ASAP!
tFtfA.jpg