Returning to Runescape?

Cheat

I'm at that time in my life again when for some reason I'm particularly bored and RS surfaces in my mind and I think about just perhaps coming back. I'm drawn to returning to OSRS rather than EOC because it feels like I could start afresh, 2007 was my most addicted year to RS and EOCscape is so changed from what I used to know and feels like I need to be tremendously rich to do anything efficiently in it.

So as I said I'm drawn to OSRS but I'm worried that there will be no end-game bar PKing and I've never been much of a pker. Do you think there is a enough high level content that isn't PKing to be worth aiming for in OSRS?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Tbh I absolutely love osrs, but if you don't want to Pk and are specifically after end game then you're better off on eoc, far more for you to do...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Yeah sadly there isn't much of an end game.

Your choices are Abby demons (Boring grindy), DKS (Can do as a noob), Barrows (Can do about 3 hours off tutorial island)

PK is the only end game content there is. Things like GWD and Corp have yet to be COMPLETELY removed from hope for future updates, although honestly it's looking increasingly unlikely.

CNqWHdA.jpg

There is no end-game on rs07 yet i suppose but most people dont care about that. I returned to EoC a few month ago after a year break and didnt know what the hell was going on. Its a huge learning curve.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

There's still a ton of stuff to do and will take you a while before you get bored. Besides maxing out, doing minigames like Castle Wars, reliving all the amazing quests, monster hunting KQ Barrows DKs etc. The OSR community is amazing and the social aspect alone makes it worth it for me. I stopped playing because of all the terrible updates a few years ago and being a very old RS player, OSR was exactly what I wanted to play even if I had to start fresh again. (I also have no idea what EoC is like because I never tried it so maybe I'm biased :P )

Endgame for 07 is basically PvP. You should really try to learn how to PK, it's a lot of fun. A lot more exciting and challenging than PvM could ever hope to be. But still, CW was pretty much the endgame alternative for non-PKers. Everybody I knew, including my PK buddies, loved to go ice barraging there :D

77yLQy8.png

I was a CW obsessive back in 2007 and I think I will try and learn to PK will be an interesting experience. Its nice to have the simplicity of OSRS compared to EoC which I now just feel too far behind on to ever catch up with.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.