Returing -- Few questions

karnsy81

I plan on returning to possibly start on my road to maxing. I will be off to college next year, and I figure that this will be a good past time, as I will have a lot of extra time on my hands. Anyways on to the questions..

First question:

What gear should I keep on hand? I plan on maxing combat stats via slayer, unless there is a faster/better method. I currently have full Bandos, Subjugation, and Armadyl. I assume as I get higher levels to upgrade gear accordingly, is that best? I like melee the best, so think accordingly.

Second Question:

What are the fastest training methods for all combat stats currently? My stats should in my signature.

Third Question:

What are the current best money making methods? Are there any skills that are making money atm?

Fourth Question:

is there anything else I should know about returning? Tips on going for max?

Thanks for all the help!

Slayer is the best for training all combat stats right now in terms of maxing. You can barrage most tasks with a wand+book combo, for armor you have pretty much what you want, for jewelwery you should get saradomin's whisper and murmur, an arcane stream necklace, for rings get a 6th age circuit.

Capes you want Kiln, Ava's Alerter, Mage arena cape

For weapons you want a godsword until you hit 80 at which point you want a mh chaotic claw + ee until you can afford a drygore main hand and have 90 attack.

Range you want a royal crossbow.

Magic you want a chaotic staff OR wand book combo, ideally virtus (200 mil price tag).

Other tips include doing warbands every day to get free smithing exp->construction exp->mining exp->herblore exp

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Kiln is doable, not sure how easy it would be. You would have to make good use of all the crystals. I wouldn't sell the arma or subjugation unless you get 90 attack and selling it will let you afford drygores.

You can pretty much afford everything on the list I mentioned and still have some cushion, just go for the chaotic options. For meleeing you can use an obsidian cape for now. I cba to find a better alternative atm.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword