Bottled genie

Happened to get bottled genie at squeal of fortune here are images of info and examine actions from it since I couldn't spot it anywhere on the site yet, also it's untradeable list of action on it is info, combine, use, destroy and examine. It can be placed it to the bank like most of the other items.

2ly3oz4.png1fzo1y.png

Well quess that's it, hope it helps someone.

EDIT: results for Lamp of the Djinn on use and levels to refer to how much exp was gained

djinn%20lamp.pnglevels%20for%20djinn%20lamp.png

Sincerely

Dreamscapist

Fixed the images for you and moved the thread to the correct forum. :D.

Thanks for the submission. Someone from the Website crew will get it put on the site ASAP.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Heya Dreamscapist,

thanks for the post. The item entry is now completed, and you have been credited for your help.

That item (and all of the 22 Lamp of the Djinn related items) can now be found in our items database.