95-99 woodcutting with arctic pines before july 13?

Wii Remote

Hey guys, my name is Wii Remote, and I'm currently going for 99 woodcutting and was wondering if this goal is possible while doing arctic pines for anywhere from 5-8 hours a day, could I get it before july 13? because that's when my membership runs out. thanks :D my woodcutting is 95 now btw, just got 95.

This should take around 40 hours. Perhaps less if you use urns etc...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Arctic Pines MAX at 140 k exp/hr so to cover your 4,262,873 exp to go it should take 30-31 hours. Realistically you will lose focus and won't maintain that level of exp/hr so expect closer to 35 hours of woodcutting which at 5 hours a day means you'll get it in a week, at 8 hours a day you'l get it in 5 days.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword