Making Money With My Stats

Swing Doom

Here are my stats:

7MKlcfM.png

What would be some good ways for me to make money? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this. I just recently bought membership for the first time and this account is only a few months old.

Thank you!

-Ethan

Quest and farming. Do a lot of questing and farming. And task.

Quest open up a lot of new content for better money making, and as you improve your stats, especially combat, you'll have access to easier methods. Also, you should farm a lot of herb to sell so you can use some of that money for your other skill. Doing as many task as you can allow you to do dallies (Daily Profits) like collecting free sand or buying battlestaves to sell on the GE from NPCs. At your current levels a lot of what your early money is either quest rewards and collecting items to sell on the GE, like limpwurts.

Some quest you want to make sure to finish is Throne of Miscellania (and Royal Trouble), Tower of Life with the easy Ardougne task done, and as many quest in the Myreque series as you can so you can do Managing Miscellania, collect summoning/herblore secondaries from the monster in the tower of Life you kill (to sell on the GE) and with better combat stats to do Barrows. While you are doing these, complete as many task as you can, and if you particular interested in Barrows, then do a lot of Temple Tekking for easier transportation until you finish The Branches of Darkmeyer.

Here is a link to the Daily Profits you can unlock from quest/task. These are just a few extra thing you can do for money:

https://docs.google....otNS0xUGc#gid=1

Lastly, pay attention to GE prices. Some things make money that you may be able to benefit from in your current level. Right now I think raw fish makes a bit of money. When I was F2P I used to fish swordfish/lobsters and buy strength potions then go to F2P Edgeville on the Wilderness world and sell to lazy fighter for much more than it was in the GE. I also bought Muddy Keys and went to the Lava Maze with a gem bag to the Muddy Chest. I would open the chest with as many keys as I had, then leave to sell the Rubies, Runes and Mithril Bars (well I actually kept the runes :D) This is of course dangerous should but it was one of my many little methods.

• Like 2

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I also found this on the forum.

Not much different from what I mentioned but it notes some exp things you can do I think: http://forum.tip.it/topic/319961-dailies/

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Sell warband supplies. 25 mining supplies typically go for 1.5m-3m depending on how good you are at finding a buyer. Doing one warband per day should supply you with enough money to last you a long time at your stats. The best part is that if you keep your combat low, there's very little risk if you do the dark warriors' fortress camp.

Aren't warband supplies untradeable?

They pay you, you both go into the wild, they kill you and take supplies. That's how it generally works.

29386_s.gif