Buying 07 gold for EOC gold

Monkeyannie

Hey guys. I haven't used these forums in a number of years cause I had given up Runescape, until I noticed a couple of days ago that old school Runescape had been opened. I started an account immediately.

Anyway, I have about 50m-60m left on EOC Runescape (I got 99 summoning before quitting) and don't use it. However, I want to train construction on 07 Runescape for teleport rooms in my house, and a number of other things like Prayer. I don't want to compromise with efficiency, so I'd like as much money as I can get on there. I would be willing to trade EOC gold if anyone has 07 gold they would like to sell.

I don't trust any clans that supposedly do it in game, as I've never met any of them before, but the tip.it community is a nice one that I've used for years and was wondering if anyone could help.

Message me in game (username: Monkeyannie) or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks,

Monkeyannie

monkeyannie.png

Not sure that this is allowed here, in-fact I'm very sure it isn't. There are black markets and certain friend-chats you can use for this dealing, don't use these boards please! :?

Yeah, I'd avoid the clans that advertise in game... There are black market sites with trusted users who will middleman trades for you. I'm sure you can figure out which site in particular I'm talking about.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.