Introduction

Hello fellow Tip.it'ers!

The names Sleeping elm, or Cameron.

I've been playing runescape since 08 and just can't seem to get off the thing, i'll leave for a few months and be straight back into it, although still can't decide whether its a good thing or not aha?

I do like skilling and pvm but the only way i tend to be able to support these two loves is by flipping which is where the interesting part comes in! I'll be releasing a weekly flipping log my first one is due in just two days!

I'll show you guys what i flipped and the exact prices I bought and sold at and how much money i made at the end of the day then the week! I'll also keep you guys up to date on when im planning on leveling a few skills for that max cape!

Blog Information - Goals - Current Statistics

[spoiler=Active goal!]2/66m made back!

Well today was a crap day, scammed 66m by a youtube maker. Twas pree' dumb but he managed to scam 300m off alot of people so now im back down to 37m. :/

just wasted two weeks worth of work, ahh well got a few quests done and i'll upload them a bit later..

Goals

50m [] 100m [] 150m [ ] 200m [ ] 400m [ ] 500m [ ]

2030/2496 Total

Milestone Cape - 60/90

POP - 86/90 Fishing

Quest Point Cape - 113/343

[spoiler=Cash Stack as of 12/8] 11m

[spoiler=Stats as of 12/8]UfWLD39.png

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

Just doing warbands today, lagging like crazy!

Trying to loot the damn tents then all of a sudden this pops up in my inventory!

Was sooo happpppy! :D

On a brighter note, finally updated the blog now everythings sweet and i'll be updating the flip and drop logs weekly!

[spoiler=The Drop!]4htWz8c.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Far be it from me to tell you how to flip, might I suggest going for slightly higher margins on the Nex and Drygore stuff you flip? I've never really done flipping as a primary money maker, but flipping Nex and Drygores is really easy and with the margins you should really be making a few mil per flip rather than a few hundred k. Just a suggestion :P

Good luck with your goals otherwise :)

4sDIn.png

Far be it from me to tell you how to flip, might I suggest going for slightly higher margins on the Nex and Drygore stuff you flip? I've never really done flipping as a primary money maker, but flipping Nex and Drygores is really easy and with the margins you should really be making a few mil per flip rather than a few hundred k. Just a suggestion :P

Good luck with your goals otherwise :)

Hey thanks! :)

Yeah, Im trying to flip nex and ss a little bit more easier and casual with better margins but really just got to get into the flow of it aha. last night i did a few good virtus flips after i posted the log, with that drygore mace i got given the wrong b and sell price and so i only managed to profit 100k off it aha, oh well though. :)

Runescape is a haven..

Which FC do you use for warbands? I would like to join if possible.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Which FC do you use for warbands? I would like to join if possible.

I'll ask the FC next time its on but otherwise the only way you can join is by joining "flip 2 win" clan, its a fc thats name is kept by our clan. :)

Runescape is a haven..

Not such a bad day today, new aura and got a drop at barrows 3rd run! Also did preety decent flipping for the short space of time tonight. :)

[spoiler=New Aura!]qDtu19i.jpg?1

[spoiler=Barrows]3YGVBkB.jpg?1

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

[spoiler=75 Construction]8cHx0CU.jpg?1

On a side note, its becoming really hard to flip when fc's dont update the pc so excuse the crap flipping log. :/

Runescape is a haven..

Vamp aura ftw

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Vamp aura ftw

Still yet to try it out anywhere useful, thinking about using it at bandos tonight. :)

On another note if anyone would like to come to bandos tonight pm me on tip.it

Runescape is a haven..

Started Dwarf Questline in an attempt to get dragon pickaxe drop, been rather busy past couple of days so havn't flipped too much either.

More to come!

[spoiler=Fishing Competition]t6gIc4n.png

[spoiler=Between a rock..!]NIoHGdn.png

[spoiler=The Giant Dwarf]92Z0Piv.png

[spoiler=100m Goal Passed!]T8a67Gx.png

[spoiler=86 Smithing]GTwxAV1.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Well today was a crap day, scammed 66m by a youtube maker. Twas pree' dumb but he managed to scam 300m off alot of people so now im back down to 37m. :/

just wasted two weeks worth of work, ahh well got a few quests done and i'll upload them a bit later..

Runescape is a haven..

one is interested how you got scammed so badly :P

He was doing trusttrading looked pree' legit aha oh well well on my way to making back money!

Dividing this blog up, realised its too crowded.

Runescape is a haven..