Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AFK Combat Training

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Helical
[ Display Name History ]

Helical

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Helical
I want to max my combat stats. I already have 99 slayer, so I do not plan on training them through slayer. I like watching movies and shows when I play, so I'm looking for something which does not require a lot of attention but it doesn't need to be completely AFK. I have 95 combat stats with ports armour and chaotics. What would be my best choices for fast xp in melee range and mage?
Posted Image

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
Magic - AFK Armadyl (or Bandos, but I don't know if that's as good XP) GWD.

09144a99bb.png

vmser
[ Display Name History ]

vmser

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
  • RSN:vmser
Is that still possible?

Barrage got nerfed so damage on side targets is lower, and one of the minions (archer?) stays further away then it used to so less healing there.
Posted Image

Roose Bolton
[ Display Name History ]

Roose Bolton

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I'm certain afk'ing at daggs is your best bet using a royal cannon. I get 300k+ range xp plus 300+crims an hour and only have to top my cannon up once per minute plus drink ovls every 5 minutes.

I'm sure mage and possibly melee will also work there.

Iapa.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users