Jack of Trades

Begbie

i can't seem to claim my reward book today, because the shop is closed for refurbishment.

can I claim it anywhere else or is that it, no JoT XP for a week?

cheers,

begbie.png

It is better to remain silent and be thought a noob than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

it didn't, he offered me the festive aura or whatever, as usual, then said the shop was closed

begbie.png

It is better to remain silent and be thought a noob than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

My brother just claimed his like an hour ago though.

Do you already have the aura? Activate it and do the 10 skills, should allow you to claim the book.

If you don't have the aura then you might not be able to reclaim it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah if you have the aura you should be able to get the book from him after you've completed it as normal; however you cannot get in to the shop to reclaim it if you don't have it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

strange, totally not working for me.

I've still got the message in my chat box saying I have gained xp in 10 out of 10 skills, then the message saying my aura has depleted since I removed it before speaking to Xuan. now it's saying 22:28 until fully recharged, but Xuan won't give me my book!

begbie.png