From Skiller to Main - 200m thiev 13 99s - lvl 10

Hi Guys and Welcome to my progress thread.

In this i will be posting videos and screenshots of my progress from getting my near maxed skiller to a completionist caper.

About me.

im 20 and i'm a network operations centre engineer, i have my own house a fiance and am expecting my first child in november.

About my Runescape Account

I made plunder in 2009 with the intentions of getting a few 99s as a skiller, within the first year i gained massive amounts of exp so decided to set myself a harder goal of 200m thieving exp and lvl 3, i achieved this in 2011 and was the only lvl 3 skiller with 200m thieving experience. since then i have quit runescape due to boredom. Recently after a friend showing me all the new updates i thought sod it it's time to get combat which is where we are at now.

Goals

99 in all combat skills within 3 months, this includes summoning and prayer.

max cape by december

completionist cape by next june.

Here is the video of my getting the first combat levels on my account (there is no sound or voiceover on this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5e1Fkjq8_A&fs=1

and finally here is my first progress video which does have sound and voice over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4BBPSPWcw

thanks for reading

Jesus [bleep] son. 20, fiance, a kid, your own house and maxed skiller going onto max cape? how the hell did you even fit all that in in a 3-4 year time-frame.

Thought the same. Just like a revelation out of Lost. Anyway, good luck with the RS goal.

Ello Jackyboy.

Couple things.

1, You got 200m thieving in October 2012. Not 2011 like you so state.

2, Not sure on how you worded it, you WERE the only level 3 with 200m thieve, but you weren't the first(if that's what you were implying).

could always rely on one of you guys to fill me in with that it's been a while, haha

update - 1800 total