RIP GEDGEE

blennas

• 3 weeks later...

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Wow...There's not much more than I can say then wow...

Two young men, 18 and 20 being taken within a couple months?

May you fly forever Gedgee.

R.I.P Gedgee

R.I.P Anarith

If you need anything, PM me. I want to help. Life is very mysterious.

im starting to think tip.it and runescape are causing way to many deaths there have been like 3 in one month and this has never happened before since i joined tip.it

R.I.P Shiva

R.I.P Gadgee

im starting to think tip.it and runescape are causing way to many deaths there have been like 3 in one month and this has never happened before since i joined tip.it

R.I.P Shiva

R.I.P Gadgee

It's not that more people are dieing, death is the only certainty in life. The reason your hearing about more people dieing, is because on the Tip.it forums its much like a family, and people rely on others for support. As you can see, everyone has something to say.

Oh and Blenna, stop and think, would Gadgee want you to stop playing the game the two of you shared so many great moments on?

I never knew him, but i think he'd want you to keep playing, for him.

Everyone has to die, so celebrate what he has left you with, don't try to forgot the memories, remember them always. They are what he left you.

I know our timezones are differnt but if you can, add me in runescape i would enjoy talking to you. :)

R.I.P Gadgee