Does anyone know how to get around a SChool server?

n_odie

Does anyone know how to get aroungd a school server that blocks games? Ive tried EVERYTHING!!!!! :(

If you have any answer please tell me!

Thanks

8)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Nah, you're pretty much stuffed if your school admins really don't want you to see/get at websites they don't want you to.

Your only chance of entertainment is to keep searching for unblocked sites and use them until the admins catch on.

From experience these are usually sites which are not in english.

However if you've got enough friends and computers free at the same time then you can do what I can about 20% of the male students and 0.5% of the female students do at our college: download the free mikrosoft demo of Halo from the mikrosoft website and have LAN battles :P

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

yea what the last guy said... but at my school they have the firewall setting on every computer so a few simple clicks and your free to go... except for things like runescape you send data to there server and they send data back.. it normally block you from sending and it wont load all the way :(

sigjicu0.gif

How about you save the games until after school... then again we always need people to pack our groceries :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12