The Tip.It Times is pleased to announce a finish-the-fictional contest! Discover the mysterious Shadow shrouding Gielinor. With only Varrock remaining and King Roald holed up in his palace, is there any hope left? It's up to you to read the story and finish the fictional. The contest will run for three weeks, and the winner will receive a custom forum title on Tip.It Forums and a bond redeemable for 14 days of free RuneScape membership!
Read the fictional story called A Hundred Heavy Hearts
Write the ending!
1. A custom forum title on the Tip.It Forum.
2. A RuneScape bond, redeemable for 28 days of free membership.
A few tips to keep in mind:
- Keep consistency. Don't try to undo the story or introduce some cheat to 'solve' everything magically. That's no fun!
- Use good spelling/grammar. Even if your ideas are great, if your grammar and spelling are so poor that we are getting a massive headache after your third paragraph, it's unlikely your story will win. So do us all a favor and run it through a spell checker first .
- Take your time. Write something, maybe put it away for a bit and look it over again. You have plenty of time for the contest, and it can sometimes take some time for inspiration to come, so be patient!
WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE:
Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to tripsis or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/...he-tipit-times/
I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads:
When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks!
If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to tripsis.
Enjoy the articles!