Prayer and Summoning

vleademir

My stats are in my sig. I have enough charms for 85-86 summoning at the moment i am just aiming for 88 at the moment, and only have like 35m cash at the moment. Im aiming for 92 prayer for ss. I tried qbd and havent gotten used to the new combat yet since i havent played in about 2 years, so that is an ineffective means of income for me. I was hoping maybe someone could tell me a decent money maker that also has a decent charm drop rate. Or maybe someone could just give their advice on how I should approach getting these levels. Thanks

~Vleademir

Vlead.png

Glacors are pretty much this, wear your best available mage armor and dw weapons. The lowest really being ganodermic armor and ahrims book with treachery wand. Then use the highest level fire spell so surge, or blood blitz, barrage. Then use a basic rotation to start killing the glacors, about half way through killing them it will spawn glacytes, attack the enduring one, then lure it away from the glacor and barrage all of them making sure to kill the enduring one first, or at the very least don't kill it last. Then you should have enough adren built up now to use asphyxiate on the glacor, kill it with abilities. Next one you should still have adren left over so attack it first with wild magic and then basics until half health, rinse repeat a million times.

Things that REALLY help out here are charming imp, ss, uni, ovl/extremes, and then i would say gear to be upgraded last. Honestly they just take a little while to get used to and are quite fun and profitable. They have an incredible charm drop rate at 3 charms per kill and amazingly fast mage xp. Best in game atm if you know what you're doing. Alternatives to the setup I listed would be gano with staff of light, or chaotic staff with best to worst being Virt>treach ahrimDW> Chaotic staff/Armadyl bstaff>Staff of Light.

Ideally you want to use dw for the glacytes which helps kill speed immensely.

Overall just go out there and try them out and see what you like best. I would bring along a yip if I were you and pray mage/range protect against them. Once you have the glacytes out get the main glacor stuck behind something like a wall or the column in the middle and keep him out of sight. Kill them in this order Enduring>Sapping>Unstable. Then go back to the Glacor. I've covered most of everything, but not all of it. Watch a few gudies on yt and go at 'em.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]