double experience weekend

vleademir

So last I checked votes for this was well in the lead. I was previously planning on getting smithing and crafting to 90 to make armor from ports, however, warbands should give me 90 smithing in a little over a week. From what I've been reading, nex power armor is better than death lotus for most things? I mainly do slayer, and things like glacors, ascension dungeon monsters, and tds with friends for money. I would like to get back into bossing like kk, vorago, and nex in the future. I already have about a third of the supplies needed for 90 crafting banked. Should I not worry about crafting for the time being, (since I havent even began collecting the scrolls for death lotus anyway, let alone the resources to make it), and level up something like summoning over that weekend? Any input is appreciated. 

Vleademir.

Vlead.png

So last I checked votes for this was well in the lead. I was previously planning on getting smithing and crafting to 90 to make armor from ports, however, warbands should give me 90 smithing in a little over a week. From what I've been reading, nex power armor is better than death lotus for most things? I mainly do slayer, and things like glacors, ascension dungeon monsters, and tds with friends for money. I would like to get back into bossing like kk, vorago, and nex in the future. I already have about a third of the supplies needed for 90 crafting banked. Should I not worry about crafting for the time being, (since I havent even began collecting the scrolls for death lotus anyway, let alone the resources to make it), and level up something like summoning over that weekend? Any input is appreciated. 

Vleademir.

Yeah nex pwer armour is much better then death lotus i found that out the hard way. >.< 

Death lotus would be more for tanking really, where pernix is for solo'ing in a way and its up to you how you use it (either deevo with prot/ soulsplit)

but in my opinion i much prefer pernix over death lotus but now i got a full inferior set sitting in bank with 97% charge going to waste. :P

Runescape is a haven..