Boss to Range for Exp and $$$

brad1431

I am looking to kill an easy boss or just good moneymaker using range to get to 99.  I have been chinning, but I get nowhere near 300K exp per hour, so at that rate, I might as well boss and make less exp but also some good cash.

Looking for something easy, similar to Galcors but using range instead of mage.

By easy I mean relaxed style of combat, just sitting back and maybe potting but not gear swtiching or having to avoid special attacks and things like that, any monsters that fit that?

thegame1431.png

Automaton generators are easy as pie and are decent profit, though they aren't the best exp.

Not exactly a boss, but you said you wanted something similar to Glacors, so I thought you might want to take a look at them.

Otherwise there's Rorarii at the Monastery of Ascension.

pingouin, looking for a mix of exp and profit, cause I do the chinning thing, in the "right spot" using full armadyl, Ccbow, royal boots, familiar, and still only get MAYBE, 120K exp per hour, MAYBE.....  and that costs me money in chins, and bolts, so if my exp is going to be losing money at 120K per hour, I might as well boss, and make 3-4M an hour and get slower exp but make money instead of losing

thegame1431.png

Airut are somewhat decent if and only if you have access to ascension crossbows.

Otherwise, just the normal mixture of waterfiends/frost dragons. I have heard myths of ranging glacors as well...

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Well if u want ez stuff kill wfs they drop water orbs which are like 1k eac or something also if u have charming imp u can auto collect crims...u can as mentioned kill armadyl boss...u can also range kk if u got a decent team where u can stay for like 10 to 20kills in a trip....i wuldnt suggest airuts due to my personal experience with them while using range....stick to meeleing them

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png