Solo Nex.

Noxx

I tried doing Solo Nex yesterday and the first 2 phases actually went really well. I managed to get to Blood Phase without having to eat once, but Blood gave me so much trouble. Nex actually managed to heal itself completely, which was frustrating to watch. I guess i wasn't doing enough damage, or maybe i was doing something else wrong.

I was using Drygores with Tetsu and Torva boots and gloves.

Any tips on how i should do the Blood Phase?

You probably want torva or malev for the damage boost.

Start at 100 adren with a ring of vigour. Tag a reaver and use slice and dismember. Use zerk, followed by sever and punish, then assault, more basics (but NOT KICK OR BACKHAND) until she calls a blood sacrifice, use escape to get a way (this is extremely important. If you get hit it heals her 10k). Go back to her use destroy followed by kick or backhand.

She'll siphon soon/now so tag a reaver and use dismember on it. You could also kill both reavers which is probably a good thing to do your first time.

Next use either both thresholds or frenzy and build back up to 100%, be sure to escape the sacrifice again.

Repeat the zero step.

Continue until done.

Good luck!

swansowrw.png

Perfect_Wave.png

Alright, made some edits.

Use devotion before blood, partway through Umbra, so that it will last part way through your zerk, but make sure you DO have enough to zerk!

Soon as she is part way through the siphon, hit your zerk and do sever, hacok, drink an adr potion, and do assault. After assault, do 2 more basics, and escape.

After escape, use punish to run up, soon as you hit with punish, use kick/backhand and destory. 2 more basics, and step off.

If you don't get it during the first bit, play the next kill defensively and start out with anticipation, use a devotion and debilitate in there, and be ready to zerk on the start of the next go as soon as you can

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum