I'm baaaaaack!

Hello Everyone!

So I used to be a TET Leader back when that was around, I absolutely loved working with TET and managing all those awesome events for you guys and I wondered whos still floating about these awesome forums! After looking around for a while, many happy memories came to mind and i decided, hey, even if i have uni and very busy, poking around here and posting once in a while wouldnt hurt.

So yes, Zeddude, Retired TET Leader is back and ready to contribute my opinions on life!

Havn't played Runescape in a while either soo thats going to be interesting when i jump back on the bandwagon!

Hope to see some familiar faces and meet new ones toooo :)

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Cool, welcome back man! :)

Thanks!

Welcome back! Hope you like all the things that have changed.... Was quite daunting for me when I came back last august :P

I can imagine! Gonna take me some time to get reaquainted!

Go away Zaid! 

p.s. I met one of your "Facebook" "friends" at uni. That's not weird right?

LOOOL! omg who! That is a bit weird!

Familiar faces? Hey Zaid ;)

Dragon!!!! <3 <3

Sup Zeddude. Long time no see. :)

<3 

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Welcome back to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @Zeddude.  Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games!  Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~D. V. "My siggy's out-of-date..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome back to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @Zeddude.  Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games!  Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

Wait a minute... do you copy and paste that to every topic? I've seen it 3 times thus far..

How is life then Zeddude, living the dream?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Okay, this asks to be answered...

Wait a minute... do you copy and paste that to every topic? I've seen it 3 times thus far..

Yeah... It's just sooooooooooooo reusable!  Plus, it's easy to edit for names, as all I have to do each time is to lay down that nifty "forum 'member' tag". :thumbsup:

That, and if I tried to over-customize every single posted greet, I would likely stick my foot in my mouth at some point.  Who REALLY wants to do that? :oops:

~Mr. D. V. "I'm sure I don't." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)