Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Noorden

Attack 97-99

how much money do i have to spend 88-99, because ive no idea how much i need to buy

I wuld give u an estimate of around 30ish mill... Which will get u around 300k energies... Shuld be enuf to get to 99.... Its only and estimate so dun flame me plz

Ps: i still dun believe its anywhere near 90k per hr :O i didnt afk i paid attention for an hr to see my rate

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

ah i see, is there a guide on the internet that says how much energies i need to buy per tier, or per level?

I coudnt find one, maybe im blind>.<

ah i see, is there a guide on the internet that says how much energies i need to buy per tier, or per level?

I coudnt find one, maybe im blind>.<

Search for the thread 'Divination Energy' and look for the thread by Tansuo, should be near the top. I'd link but it keeps messing up for me..

But from 90-99 at med GE price its around 29m.

TenseMurmur.gif

I wulf say jist to buy in 10k increment and then see if u need more or sell wats remaining after reaching the next tier :)

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Try out frost dragons. Can get around 200 kills per hour with dual rapiers and magic notepapers so thats about 220k/hr, plus its good money.

This is of course assuming that as you have chaotics you have 85 dungeoneering.

Ur_Fav_Kiwi.png

I wulf say jist to buy in 10k increment and then see if u need more or sell wats remaining after reaching the next tier :)

Its about 102k energy for 90-95 and 115k for 95-99

TenseMurmur.gif