Dharrock pking in RS3

Yak-scythe

Is Dh pking still alive in rs3? if so where is it happening and on what world?

Is it worth doing it? what kind of an ability bar should i have setup and inventory?

I'd really like to pk once again but eoc leaves me confused..

Runescape is a haven..

You could try W2, 18 & 137. I'd check the PvP forum on RSOF. Personally I go camp chaos elemental/Revenants or hops worlds and I encounter plenty.

Most pkers are found at Warband locations, Forinthry dungeon (Revenants), Chaos elemental, MB/Agility arena, Edgeville, North of grand exchange.

You could try in welfare gear but what I strife for nowadays are optimal block chances. There are various hybrid setups, if I can access my old harddrive I could get you a few pictures. Armour nowadays work with accuracy, only the top and legs/shield affect it not helm, boots & gloves. So say you're maging and you're expecting to meet a lot of rangers wear verac helm or melee helm, boots, legs since they improve block chances against that style.

I prefer to use a range/mage hybrid or range/melee mage/melee for "smash brid". Melee has an ability called smash that disables the other persons protection prayers.

Become accustomed to people safing & praying. EOC are high numbers and the fights are intense and fast. Get to know your abilities first before you try your hand at PvP in RS3. Do some slayer/PvM and find your optimal bar then when you get to that point i'd gladly explain more.

I use Chaotics & Deathlotus darts mostly in PvP and/or a Godsword/Ancient warrior weapons. Armour wise it's a mixture of PoP, Sirenic, warpriest (hybrid), barrows, ancient warrior, ganodermic depending on what style I aim for.

Important items:

Phoenix necklace: I prefer to take 1-2 and don't even take amulets with critical bonus anymore. It heals you at 10percent and I deem it neccesary. You'll encounter people with inventories full of them, don't worry they can camp them but you can kill them no problem if you know what you're doing ;).

Portents: Automatically heals you when you're health drops below 50. I also take two of these, this saves me a little bit of time to gain sufficient adrenaline to make the battle last longer.

Overload, Adrenaline potion, Super weapon poison++, Super prayer, Prayer renewal

Numbing roots: New drop from the Giant mole. If you eat this any over time damage is instantly gone. So when an opponent uses combust on you or any of those moves you can eat one of these instead of wasting freedom (which you'll need for stuns!)

Rocktails or best food in inventory, Tortoise-yak for more food or a steel titan.

Ring of recoil for lols (it's not that strong anymore) or sixthage circuit (quest item) for free crit bonus.

Warpriest armour! I usually take a top since I switch styles. If you're rich enough reefwalker/leviathan.

Freedom/anticipate are very important. People dislike shields but personally I own enough people with them, it's a bit hard to get into but if you encounter too many hybrids/prayer users REFLECT is your absolute friend, provoke if youre multi. 

Don't forget about the combat beta, soon specials & various combat system addons will enter the game, making it entirely more confusing :P... Adrenaline loss from food will be gone for one.

If you like PvP minigames you could try Ancientsouls FC

If you really want to dharok PK we can do duel arena? I too would love to ;D

Sorry if i'm not that specific, i'd invite you to go pk but i'm on an absolute crap laptop atm... GL & Hf :)

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

You could try W2, 18 & 137. I'd check the PvP forum on RSOF. Personally I go camp chaos elemental/Revenants or hops worlds and I encounter plenty.

Most pkers are found at Warband locations, Forinthry dungeon (Revenants), Chaos elemental, MB/Agility arena, Edgeville, North of grand exchange.

You could try in welfare gear but what I strife for nowadays are optimal block chances. There are various hybrid setups, if I can access my old harddrive I could get you a few pictures. Armour nowadays work with accuracy, only the top and legs/shield affect it not helm, boots & gloves. So say you're maging and you're expecting to meet a lot of rangers wear verac helm or melee helm, boots, legs since they improve block chances against that style.

I prefer to use a range/mage hybrid or range/melee mage/melee for "smash brid". Melee has an ability called smash that disables the other persons protection prayers.

Become accustomed to people safing & praying. EOC are high numbers and the fights are intense and fast. Get to know your abilities first before you try your hand at PvP in RS3. Do some slayer/PvM and find your optimal bar then when you get to that point i'd gladly explain more.

I use Chaotics & Deathlotus darts mostly in PvP and/or a Godsword/Ancient warrior weapons. Armour wise it's a mixture of PoP, Sirenic, warpriest (hybrid), barrows, ancient warrior, ganodermic depending on what style I aim for.

Important items:

Phoenix necklace: I prefer to take 1-2 and don't even take amulets with critical bonus anymore. It heals you at 10percent and I deem it neccesary. You'll encounter people with inventories full of them, don't worry they can camp them but you can kill them no problem if you know what you're doing ;).

Portents: Automatically heals you when you're health drops below 50. I also take two of these, this saves me a little bit of time to gain sufficient adrenaline to make the battle last longer.

Overload, Adrenaline potion, Super weapon poison++, Super prayer, Prayer renewal

Numbing roots: New drop from the Giant mole. If you eat this any over time damage is instantly gone. So when an opponent uses combust on you or any of those moves you can eat one of these instead of wasting freedom (which you'll need for stuns!)

Rocktails or best food in inventory, Tortoise-yak for more food or a steel titan.

Ring of recoil for lols (it's not that strong anymore) or sixthage circuit (quest item) for free crit bonus.

Warpriest armour! I usually take a top since I switch styles. If you're rich enough reefwalker/leviathan.

Freedom/anticipate are very important. People dislike shields but personally I own enough people with them, it's a bit hard to get into but if you encounter too many hybrids/prayer users REFLECT is your absolute friend, provoke if youre multi. 

Don't forget about the combat beta, soon specials & various combat system addons will enter the game, making it entirely more confusing :P... Adrenaline loss from food will be gone for one.

If you like PvP minigames you could try Ancientsouls FC

If you really want to dharok PK we can do duel arena? I too would love to ;D

Sorry if i'm not that specific, i'd invite you to go pk but i'm on an absolute crap laptop atm... GL & Hf :)

Thanks so much! recently i've just been messing around using the royal and rcb only gotten like 1 kill and a few near kills aha . :P 

its still fun though which is my primary aim cause pvm bores me as well as slayer. :c

but thank you once again wasn't expecting such a detailed answer!

Runescape is a haven..