AFK Melee/Ranged Training.

Tyler93

Hey everyone, I have a busy month coming up but will be around a computer fairly often and was hoping to find some good AFK Methods for Melee & Ranged. I'm 99/99/98 Melees and 89 Ranged and I have Drygores/Royal Crossbow for my weapons. I'd prefer something where I have to pay as little attention as possible (if there is anything). i'm terrible with EoC so I have no idea where to even consider going so all information is helpful, Thanks!

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

Setup cannon, revolution range bar, Handcannon/Void or superior deathlotus/something that lasts. Chaos dwarf battlefield. Slight chance on Dpick. In void you'll have to SS sometimes.

Melee, bandits :p:?

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I know it isn't all that great, but Bandits are 100% AFK if you have a demon horn necklace and bone crusher with soul split. It is not that great of xp, but if you have a sara arrow in your ammo slot they will keep you busy for hours with no risk.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Thanks for the replies! Any idea what kind of exp/hour you can expect from Bandits? And any other Ranging methods? I haven't done the quest for the Chaos Dwarves >_<.

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I think Bandits would be 60-100k/hr with revolution. But this is only a guess, there may be information elsewhere. I personally don't know anything to do for AFK range, but I guess if you like bandits you could range them with dart/knives and an ava on with the same above equipment.

It really depends on how AFK you want it. Bandos are truly AFK and you could honestly walk away and not do anything while killing them. you just need to interact with the game every so often to not get auto-logged.

Keep in mind there are other training methods for all combat styles ranging from 200-400k/hr depending on your level and access to certain areas. But these aren't really AFK, but they are easy normally.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png