[Suggestion] Custom Watermark?

@Dan3HitU

Given that SK can add a watermark itself (both the DD-MM-YYYY) and the SK icon in the top right, would it be possible to add a feature so we can attach our own watermarks?

Perhaps a .png file with specific X-Y placements?

If not, is there any chance I can modify the current DD-MM-YYYY watermark image or is it hardcoded?

Some how I doubt they'd let you modify the watermark since its purpose is hardcoded advertising - it displays where the picture came from thereby making viewers potentially look it up and thus garner more users.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The date watermark is optional, so I guess it could be possible to use your own. Will consider it.

Thanks, here's an example of what I'm currently doing:

BpjKYzrCEAAin19.png

As you can see I'm placing my own watermark in a specific X-Y co-ordination for all my screenshots, adding this option to SK would simply save me (an other users I'm sure) a little bit of time.

Perhaps if we put a supported (picture) format into the SK Data folder it could grab it and use it.