Magic Tree Roots and Strings!!!!!

morsolo

But 70k!!!

The price reflects the fact that once you can grow magic trees it is the best farming exp there is - and magic seeds are fairly rare and expensive. So the people buying magic seeds want *some* of their money back when selling the roots/string/amulets.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

The nature amulet tells you the condition of the one patch that you have set it to, either growing, sick, or fully grown. You can rub it to find the condition, or if it changes condition the amulet will "seek audience with you".

So basically you don't have to keep track of one patch, a lot of people use it for good herbs they are growing or a tree patch.

sig2.jpg

• 2 months later...
so you can only get magic roots from trees that u grow?? not froma magic tree in runescape that you cut for magic logs?? then why such a low craft level to mage roots into string?? seems a bit lopsided to me :?:

You can get roots only from the trees you've grown by yourself. Once you dig it up, you get the roots and it won't grow back. This means that 1 seed (worth 150-200k) gives you 1 root which is 50-70k.

If someone wants to buy roots, msg me. Only selling in packs 5+ (74 roots atm) and the price is 55k per. ;)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm