Player made Supercompost potions

jaklumen

Remember one of the rewards for the Garden of Tranquility quest-- the supercompost version? Remember how nice it was to use?

Well, although I think it would definitely cheapen the quest reward, I think players should be able to make them. I think, however, that the quest would have to have been done before you could make them, at the very least. However, I can't picture Jagex changing it so you could make them afterwards... hmmm....

Herblore is already tied to farming, so having this be a part of it would not be a stretch. Perhaps at level 42 between prayer pots and super attacks-- using an unused herb such as Ardrigal from the Jungle Potion Quest and papayas (it being a high supercompostable item).

I think this might encourage a few more people to start levelling farming since making supercompost this way is a lot faster than using supercompostable items. When you put weeds into the bin, it automatically takes them all. You must put supercompostable items in one by one. Having a supercompost potion ready on hand to change compost into supercompost would definitely speed things up.

Suggestions welcomed.

oh come on...i agree that would be a nice thing to have and do, but how trouble is to get the super compostable items in the ogre island? Just my 2 cents

Read this again, please:

I think this might encourage a few more people to start levelling farming since making supercompost this way is a lot faster than using supercompostable items. When you put weeds into the bin, it automatically takes them all. You must put supercompostable items in one by one. Having a supercompost potion ready on hand to change compost into supercompost would definitely speed things up.

Myself, I collect pineapples on my farming route (when I check on the fruit tree there). I wouldn't be surprised if gathering jangerberries on the island north of Feldip Hills (with a duelling ring) is faster, but that's just what I do.

Weeds are plentiful. They go into the bin in one shot. So what's wrong with a player made supercompost potion again?

Compost Distiller: A device located where somebody knows a ton about potions. Maybe in Draynor at the witches house.

Place one bucket normal compost, 1 bucket water, 1 harralandar and 1 chocolate dust (the supplies for a normal energy pot) into the distiller.

Wait till this mixture "ferments" -- 4, 8, maybe even 24 hours.

Use an empty vial on this device once the mixture ferments.

Makes four super compost potions (1 dose per vial)

Something like that would work fine.