Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EoC vs Legacy PVP

Combat PvP RuneScape Recent Updates

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

wioneo
[ Display Name History ]

wioneo

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,410 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:wioneo

I personally dislike PVP in Runescape but my friends who were Hardcore PVP'ers are saying that they're not returning to Runescape because Legacy have huge disadvantages in PVP. Is that correct?

Anyone of you tried PVP after the launch of Legacy Mode?

Cheers,

Mishari

THEORY:

>Jagex need money

Considering that they've been making much more than they ever were before with all the microtransactions (membership has always been cheap), that seems like a bad assumption to base your wild speculation on.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 405~46 Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,8 Legs,9 Spear,2 D2h,8 L Half,49 Boots,2 Skirt,2 DDs,9 Lump,8 Claws,56 Dagger,13 Visage,74 Mace,4 Scimitar,2 Hasta,Baxe,51 Long,29 Royal,2 Kite,Ward,Plate,Staff,Hammer
GWD: 151~4 S Staff,72 Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,3 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,Z Boots,B shield

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 3~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl + GWD2: 6~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots 

Etc: 57~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,6 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,4 Rider Armor,4 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,Blood Shard,5 Hydrix,Gland

Capes

Hajutze
[ Display Name History ]

Hajutze

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,762 posts
  • RSN:Poptolev

Considering they are a business company it's a good assumption that they ALWAYS need MORE money, regardless of how much they actually make.

Mishari
[ Display Name History ]

Mishari

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 64 posts
  • RSN:Shaydx
  • Clan:Skillers Zone

Considering they are a business company it's a good assumption that they ALWAYS need MORE money, regardless of how much they actually make.

That is true, everyone seems to forget that Jagex IS a company and cannot survive without making money. - People think that paying for membership is enough for all the HUGE updates they want every week. 

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
I spent a little bit of time at World 18 Edgeville low level wildy and people seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Wasn't really any pures, mostly higher level players in rune/nezzy/glory/d boots using whip/vine whip and whatever off-hand they could get, sometimes people in Dharok's, several people maging with pps or staff of light, sometimes people in royal with rcb (and then there's the people with chaotic maul and those with ags as well, and the rushers with d claws)

People didn't seem to realize the mechanics weren't completely the same as pre-eoc. I've seen some guy mage in gano, but with Farseer helm, for example.

But Edgeville was packed, which is nice.

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Yeah it's hilarious how people are still doing Rune scim - R2h too. However, I think some of them actually do know but refuse to give in. Some will just run if you spam 2h

Rev caves people in almost every world :>. Had some epic mixed EoC/legacy 2 v 2 and 3 v 4 going on.

Hope they stay :x

Currently there is a bug that when you attack someone and your familiar attacks the opponent, you get skulled. Be wary!

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD

>EoC PvP community gets screwed

Tell me more about this eoc pvp community of 3 people.

Tell me more about you pvping at all

My clan has been a dominant force in the wilderness for over a decade holding the rank 1 spot for a large portion of that time and won the Jagex combat cup two years in row along with winning a lot of various other less known tournaments.

LE6qy1c.png

Now tell me about the first time you slayed a green dragon bot for a wildstalker helmet upgrade.

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE

But they lost the spelling bee

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Combat, PvP, RuneScape, Recent Updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users