Bank Booster

McFaire

So I got a couple of bank boosters, but they only boosted my F2P space. My P2P space remains 468. F2P is now 203. Is 468 the max member space? I didn't realize that before I got the boosters.

I've always been a member so I really don't care about F2P v P2P. I like the member skills that tend to take up a lot of space, seeds, herbs, potions ingredients, pouches, summoning ingredients, hunting stuff, construction materials, fletching supplies, divination items, auras, etc, etc. I must have gotten 15 of those clover leaf necklaces in the past week or two. 

I've ditched tons of stuff, destroyed everything that Django keeps, used my POH, tool belt, Leprechaun, etc etc. But I'm still wasting my time at the bank with members limits.

Tips? Comments? Thank you.

You can store P2P items in f2p slots, the bank boosters are actually quite useful since it boosts the number of items you can store as F2P, P2P slots can only store P2P items (as far as I know).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Yeah the way bank space works is an item attempts to use an appropriate space (members or free) but if it cannot it can utilise any empty space (provided you are a member of course)

So say members and free both had 50 bank spaces

You could have 49/50 members and 51/50 free and the bank would be full.

Equally you could have 60/50 members and 40/50 free and be full.

Bank boosters go to free backspace count simply to make them usable by f2p - if they went to members then only members would have access to those slots. By going to free both members and f2p can use them.

Sidenote: Members stuff done well doesn't take up all that much bunch space, it is easy to have supplies for all 26 skills and maintain and a solid ~100 free spaces with 0 boosters used.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue