Fury (ability)

Hajutze

Is it me or now this is the best damage dealing basic ability ?

For 2.4s you do 3 attacks with up to (I assume it's a typo ingame, it doesnt deal a fixed amount of damage) 75% 82% and 89% damage. Which is in total 246% of damage for 1 attack-time.

(If understood correctly)

Fury - 246%

Sever, Dismember, Cleave, Decimate - 188%

A bunch of stuff at 125% and 100%.

It's like concentrated blast, so you only get in two hits in 1.8s for 157% damage. To get all three hits you need to channel the ability for 3s.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The ability actually lasts longer than normal abilities since its a combo attack, I assume 3 seconds like gwyn said. Unfortunately this brings it down to below sever/decimate etc 

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

It only has a 5 second cooldown though, so it is still worth using over Slice in your ability rotation. If you regularly use thresholds, you can get by with just fury.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I am just trying to "fix" my revolution cycle after the changes.

Right now it's Sever -> Decimate -> Fury -> Punish*

With the low CD of Fury and Punish I think there is no need to add anything else.

*Unless I am misunderstanding the effect (is there a difference between "Dealing X damage" and "Dealing UP TO X damage")

You will want to out fury as the first ability on your rotation or you may run out of basics. Punish probably isn't worth using anymore, but I'm not 100% sure.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”