Just looking for an estimate...

Bonez899

Was just wondering, based on current stats that are in sig hour many game hours, approximately, do you guys think it would take for me to max? If a stat isn't ranked you can essentially consider it as being level 1. I plan on working towards max and wanted an approximate figure for how much of my life I would be sacrificing.

Any answer would be appreciated although I do understand that I am asking a relatively difficult question, at least from my perspective.

Well I don't mean to put down your stats, but in terms of fractions of the xp to level 99 you are more or less starting form scratch O.O.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well I don't mean to put down your stats, but in terms of fractions of the xp to level 99 you are more or less starting form scratch O.O.

I realise, but was wondering anyway.

I searched a little; perhaps you may find this discussion enlightening.  It is several years old though :/.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That is quite though to determine, but you must look at at least 1300 hours at peak/maximum efficiency. More realistically it would take about 2600-3000 hours as you would still need to make money to fund certain things.

That is basically from scratch. And if you aren't efficient, it can take even longer.

As a macro-efficient player myself during my striving for max/comp, it took me about 3500-4000 hours (from 60s base tho). That was with quite a bit being much lower exp/h, such as Agility which can now be done with 0 time spent. 

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It's under 1700 hours to max from 35 total

That is assuming you got the cash instantly and without the need to make GP. There is also bound to be time lost due other things like travelling as a low leveled player. This racks up to quite a lot.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.