Bonez899's Journey to an Eventual Max

[spoiler=About me]Just the average teenager that plays some Runescape in their spare time. I enjoy watching some Netflix while I do afk skills and devour series with vigor. I read a lot and am interested in self development. Hopefully in the next couple of years I will figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

[spoiler=Runescape Background/Info] I've been playing Runescape on and off since the beginning of the Miniclip era and have spread this time over three seperate accounts. One of these accounts was made as a pure, and shortly abandoned. Another account I invested a fair amount of time in, and I am ashamed to say, eventually was bitten by the bot bug, this account may still be active but I have abandoned it so that I can go it legit.

The account I have now was also intended to be a pure back in the day but is now my main playing account. Currently it has all F2P skills at or above level 30 except for range, which sits at level 27. Currently my status is F2p as I finish up 99 firemaking.

[spoiler=Goals]Long Term/Eventual -As it stands at the time of writing this blog I am hoping to eventually reach level 99 in all skills except for dungeoneering.

Short Term/ Current - My goal over the next month or so is to achieve 99 Woodcutting.

[spoiler=Stats]DD/MM/YYYY[spoiler=18/10/2015]82f35b03-aa6d-4ca5-bd7f-130f87e82b65_zps

[spoiler=07/02/2016]7%20Feb%2016_zpsyzpdk0jx.png

[spoiler=Achievements] [spoiler=Firemaking 99 Achieved]

[spoiler=90 Firemaking]Level90_zps69d68f76.png

Achieved on 25/7/2014 while writing this post.

[spoiler=91 Firemaking]57cef750-1bc3-4a64-bdac-e49b568e541c_zps

Achieved 26/7/2014

[spoiler=92 Firemaking]Level92_zpsf34a82af.png

Achieved 27/07/14

[spoiler=93 Firemaking]95aa7948-7fbb-4ab7-af01-027ff0ff5a17_zps

Achieved 28/07/14

[spoiler=94 Firemaking]2df271a7-91c1-4333-953c-7b70516ca3de_zps

Achieved 29/07/14

[spoiler=96 Firemaking]Level96_zpsdd4c4dbd.png

Achieved 31/07/14

[spoiler=97 Firemaking]Level97_zps7fec3da0.png

Achieved 01/08/14

[spoiler=99 Firemaking]Level99_zps196f5bda.png

Achieved 03/08/14

[spoiler=Magic][spoiler=58 Magic]78c00a04-deec-4cf3-aa8a-328bda3290c3_zps

Achieved 27/07/14

[spoiler=Fishing][spoiler=Fishing 69]Level%2069_zpsjorito76.png

Achieved 07/02/2016

Now that ends this first post of my blog and hopefully some of you come and read it.

gl m8

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Just got 91 Firemaking tonight. Didn't think I was going to get it but got caught up in a series on Netflix. Anyway, I leave you with this photo as I head off to bed in a few minutes so I can wake up bright and early for work in the morning.

[spoiler=91 Firemaking]57cef750-1bc3-4a64-bdac-e49b568e541c_zps

I'm under the opinion that you should be able to buy Netflix subscriptions with bonds. Jagex and Netflix both win.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm under the opinion that you should be able to buy Netflix subscriptions with bonds. Jagex and Netflix both win.

That is an idea, but right now I mooch off of my parents netflix anyway. So I don't have to spend RL money, or GP on it.

I broke down and got a Netflix for myself while I attempt to max. I don't know how anyone could max without it.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Well, if I had to I would buy it myself, as even just a few days into this 'officially' I realise how nice netflix is to have. I doubt I'd be averaging the 400k+ fming xp I have been without it.

[spoiler=93 Firemaking]95aa7948-7fbb-4ab7-af01-027ff0ff5a17_zps

[spoiler=58 Magic]78c00a04-deec-4cf3-aa8a-328bda3290c3_zps

Got the magic level last night and the Firemaking one today. Did some alching because I was a little tired of firemaking and had some nats to burn.

[spoiler=94 Firemaking]2df271a7-91c1-4333-953c-7b70516ca3de_zps

Yey, another level. Only issue I have run into now is that I'm on the last season of The Unit, which is my current netflix show so sometime within the next few levels I will have to figure out what to watch next. Any suggestions?

A smithing level, 95 firmaking, and a magic level or two have been achieved today. I have started doing some superheating when I get tired of firemaking just to break the cycle. Along with that I should make at least 100k on the 10,000 super heats I have purchased making steel bars.

No pictures though. I hate that fact.

Gratz! I would recommend keepsaking your firemaking cape so that you can keep an untrimmed cape forever.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Thank you. I may very well do that. I'm currently trying to decide whether to cash in my bond right now or work my way along the path to 99 magic since f2p and p2p are comparable so far as I know. (non-combat spells whiile profiting a bit)

Magic can be up to like 500k p/h and profitable in members. However, it might take you a while to get your stats to that point. Honestly though, I would recommend getting members asap and start doing quests. It will raise up your stats pretty quickly.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Well I am currently invested in some super heating at the moment (bought pre 99) but I will heed your adivce.

Any advantage to finishing all the f2p quests before going p2p? I should have good enough stats to finish them all/enough money to raise what few levels I need.

There really isn't that much of a reason to finish all of the f2p quests, but you might as well. That way you don't feel like you are wasting your members doing f2p content.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

So, was planning on taking pictures of each completed quest, but I am terrible at taking pictures.

The short of it is that I have set into completing all of the f2p quests which I approximate will take about 4 days at my current gameplay rate. Along with that I have about 3k alchs to complete and working on achieving 68 woodcutting. I really don't want to waste a minute of members time when I can do a task in f2p. I don't care that much though, I just hate parting with my money even when I want to part with it...

More levels, more quests. Today I did Let Them Eat Pie and Rune Mysteries. Finished superheating my first 10k steel bars. Gain several woodcutting levels, and achieved 30 ranged, so officially all f2p skills are 30+.

Join Modest Skillers as a clan and jumped into the first clan comp, Woodcutting. So therefore I will be spending the next little bit grinding out the wc xp in hopes of doing something. Otherwise I will be continuing on with it. I just cashed in a bond so I figure I'll spend the next 14 days on afk woodcutting and just see how far that gets me. All of my skills will have to be trained at one point or another, so why not now?

Regardless this is the first and last bond I will be purchasing/using instead I'm just going to spend the $8 and use my money to purchase membership.