creature aggression

Queuing

Ten minutes is what I remember for tolerance to kick in (that is, for them to stop being aggressive).  Once in a while it glitches slightly and goes for another ten minutes.  Leaving to a couple of 'loading' screens away is usually sufficient.

Edit: Also moved to H&A.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Aggression gain/loss is based on each creatures spawn point and the wander radius. I think most creatures have a 90 minute aggression window. That is dependent on whether or not certain conditions are met (I.E. god items worn around bandits)

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Aggression gain/loss is based on each creatures spawn point and the wander radius. I think most creatures have a 90 minute aggression window. That is dependent on whether or not certain conditions are met (I.E. god items worn around bandits)

90 minutes O_O?  I must be out of date, haha.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

90 minutes O_O? I must be out of date, haha.
For some reason i remember 90 minutes on monster aggro. You can use the load screan to refresh it though.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

90 minutes O_O? I must be out of date, haha.
For some reason i remember 90 minutes on monster aggro. You can use the load screan to refresh it though.

From doing slayer Hellhounds are usually unaggresive after 2 overload doses, so I'd say 10 minutes.

bGmskuB.gif