85 herblore

carnagex9

Currently thinking about getting 85 herblore for super antifire potions. Current level is only like 45 right now I believe, but I'm looking for different options to get to 85. Most guides I could find were super outdated and different prices, plus I'm not sure which all potions sell easily on the GE. I have around like 35M or so at my disposal, prefer to do somethings that semi-efficient and not too expensive. Any suggestions are welcome, thank you.

Hmm well any suggestions are still welcome, getting more cash isn't much of a problem. I guess I could set aside probably 55M to 65M. I just haven't needed to level herblore in a long time and when I did on my other account, things were must different than they are now.

In general it's faster to get more cash then to try and do it the slow way (like cleaning herbs), unless for some reason you have very limited earning potential.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Super attack potions are ~12gp/xp and are pretty good in terms of xp/hour. Make sure to use any botanist's gear and portables you may have. 

Expanding on that, check out 'Portables Fc' friends chat - they often put down portables and share locations with people.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

As arceus said, portable wells give 5% xp boost and can sometimes make a second potion for free (but no xp for free one) it's also less clicky to use them

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

As arceus said, portable wells give 5% xp boost and can sometimes make a second potion for free (but no xp for free one) it's also less clicky to use them

They give 10% more exp and a 5% chance to generate a 2nd potion that will drop towards the bank. 

Also, use this calculator to check the most cost friendly potions for around your level.

Here's a small cost efficient guide:

35-63: Defence Potions

63-72/76: Super Restore

72/76-85: Super Range/Magic Potions

Achieving.png

Also, check out my Youtube Channel for more awesome RS Videos and Guides!

Thank you for all the advice. To the guy above, only problem with defence potions is bear fur has a buy limit of 100 per 4 hours on the GE therefore severely limiting the use of them and I feel they may not sell as well. Also, is it generally considered more efficient to buy the Unf pots and make into finished ones and use the extra time to make extra cash as opposed to buying the herb and going all the way to the finished potion. I will look into using portables though for the extra exp and I do already have the scroll of cleansing.

Thank you for all the advice. To the guy above, only problem with defence potions is bear fur has a buy limit of 100 per 4 hours on the GE therefore severely limiting the use of them and I feel they may not sell as well. Also, is it generally considered more efficient to buy the Unf pots and make into finished ones and use the extra time to make extra cash as opposed to buying the herb and going all the way to the finished potion. I will look into using portables though for the extra exp and I do already have the scroll of cleansing.

Wow that must be really stupid for Jagex to make it so low. Anyways I would suggest using Energy Potions instead then as it's 2nd best and their buy limits aren't going to affect. Yes it is more fun and motivating to finish up unfinished potions because of lack of exp making unfinished.

EDIT: Energy Potions do in fact give more exp than Defence potions. So I'd say Energy from 35-63.

Achieving.png

Also, check out my Youtube Channel for more awesome RS Videos and Guides!