Chaos Dwarf Battlefield

LK1905

I am about to kill chaos dwarves at the chaos dwarf battlefields for a dragon pickaxe, but I have a few questions first before I attempt:

My stats are:

68 Magic

50 Defence

61 HP

51 Prayer

Are these stats alright to kill them, or should I raise them first?

Is Protect from Ranged necessary?

Which monster is the best one to kill for the pickaxe?

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png

I had a friend who farmed chaos dwarfs for this. His magic was in the high 90s and he was going for 99 on it, but I'm not sure that kind of level was absolutely necessary. They are level 47 creatures, if RuneScape wiki is not mistaken, so theoretically you wouldn't expect them to be too difficult to kill, especially with their weakness. I don't think protecting from range would be necessary either unless the other monsters in the area autoattack and do a lot of damage on you, but I wouldn't know for sure.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Tried going there earlier, and only lasted 5 minutes with an inventory of lobsters. This was with protect from ranged. I'll probably get 70 defence before trying again, so I can last more than 5 minute trips.

Yes, the chaos dwarves do auto-attack you if you hit one of them, and so do the black guard if an aoe ability hits them as well. So yea, not worth doing at 50 defence.

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png

chaos dwarf mostly auto attack you, in big numbers. That is why you probally take a chunk of damage. 

i would suggest getting your levels up just a bit, if you are in need of a dragon pickaxe i will try to get one from the dwarfs, but i can take some time as i have to work quite a lot lately. (feel free to send me a message on RS when im there). 

chaos dwarf mostly auto attack you, in big numbers. That is why you probally take a chunk of damage. 

i would suggest getting your levels up just a bit, if you are in need of a dragon pickaxe i will try to get one from the dwarfs, but i can take some time as i have to work quite a lot lately. (feel free to send me a message on RS when im there). 

That wouldn't help, as it is for his ironman account ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

That wouldn't help, as it is for his ironman account ;)

Ill see what i can accomplish :-)

I farmed chaos dwarves on my nub account with 50 def and ~60-70 other combat stats.

I suggest taking all AoE abilities off your bar, they will always screw you over. Stay in the middle area, don't go too far into the Chaos or Black dwarf area. Bring some prayer potions and lots of food to start with and after ~15 minutes they get unaggressive so you can farm the regular low level Chaos dwarves and even cannoneers if they don't hit too much.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]