HARDEST RIDDLE EVER!! (This crate is mine, all mine...)

truokiman

Ok, 2nd part of the riddle. If I've already done The Tourist Trap and I didn't keep the metal key to get inside the encampment, how do I get another? I think I've actually somehow screwed myself and I don't think I can get back in. Whenever I talk to the captain, he says go find the bandit leader. When I talk to the mercenary, he says 'what are you looking at'. And when I talk to Al Shabim, he says thanks for your help. I really think I'm stuck here!! HELP!!!!

bump

truokiman Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, 2nd part of the riddle. If I've already done The Tourist Trap and I didn't keep the metal key to get inside the encampment, how do I get another? I think I've actually somehow screwed myself and I don't think I can get back in. Whenever I talk to the captain, he says go find the bandit leader. When I talk to the mercenary, he says 'what are you looking at'. And when I talk to Al Shabim, he says thanks for your help. I really think I'm stuck here!! HELP!!!!

I have this very same problem...I can't get back in the mining camp!!!