Rush of blood-platinum

lcchs

Just to get you started, there may be some advice on this thread if you want to have a look, around pages 7-ish on. One setup that Hunter-Dexter mentioned on the thread and eventually succeeded with:

ZoOQX6J.png

Keep in mind a lot of persistence may be necessary as well as it is a bit based on the luck of the draw as well!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution

For optimal ability bar setups.

Melee + Magic. Bezerker as much as possible. Only use magic when you have to. Use Bloodfire Barrage. Bring Antifire, food, prayer, overloads, runes, scrolls, summoning flasks, darklight. Highest Tier weapons, hybrid armor/all class armor, fire cape/fight kiln capes.

Switch tds prayer to magic then break td shield with darklight then spam steel titan scrolls and thresholds.

Tag Enduring Glacyte a couple steps away from Glacor and kill it and then kill the other two preferably sapping first then kill Glacor.

Rest is straightforward.

Or just mage everything while sunshining as much as possible. I maged my way through the whole thing and got it on my first try. I also had to bank in the middle of the fight to get a firecape lol.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Or just mage everything while sunshining as much as possible. I maged my way through the whole thing and got it on my first try. I also had to bank in the middle of the fight to get a firecape lol.

with t90 mage and a titan it's pretty much a breeze, stick to blood spells, remember fire cape and dark/silverlight/holy water, summoning help to keep titan spec'ing, especially on tds i find, seems to switch quicker. SS should keep you healed fine throughout. take supreme overload, pray renewal and super antis (or supreme overload salve if you wish to save effort/space), with whatever prayer restore you have lying around.

Sometimes you'll get a terrible spawn that's near-on impossible in the time, more often than not it is easy enough though so long as you can kill glacs and tds properly. 

baileydafrog.png

Thanks for the help, took me between 10-20 attempts with noxious staff.

Awesome!

It took me like 40 lol so that's pretty good.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge