grand tree quest

fiddybruv

hey guys need your help asap, im doing the grand tree quest ive done everything and i have the twigs that u need to place on the pillars in gloughs house so u can go down the trap door and fight the demon but when i try climb the tree at gloughs house up into the tree (pillar and trapdoor room) it says "you cant quite reach the tree" how can i get up the tree? i really need to get this quest done.

thanks guys

Fiddybruv

Hello there, welcome to TIF! :)

I have searched around and my best guess at this point is that you do not have 25 Agility, which is required to climb up the tree. I attempted to look up your stats but it appears that your RSN is different from your TIF name, as "fiddybruv" is not ranked in the hiscores/not a member.

The best way to train up to 25 Agility would be to run in laps at the Tree Gnome Stronghold course. It may take a little while but you'll get there and then you should be able to finish the quest. Hopefully that helped :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Oh, I see. RS Wikia:

Despite the quest guide listing 25 Agility as a requirement for this quest, it is not actually needed in the quest itself. This is because Glough's house used to be accessed by climbing branches, but this was replaced with a ladder that required no level to climb.

Easier fix then :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.