Just Unlocked Priff, What do Next?

PumpkinPete112

So I just unlocked Priff, and im not sure where to go next.

Gear wise I have (Stats in sig)
-Full Bandos with Arma Godsword

-Full Gano with Staff of Light

-Full Arma with Royal Xbox

-Supreme Overloads Unlocked

-10mil in gold

What should I do next? I was thinking about getting Drygores, cause they are cheap, but my go to of Frost Dragons are crazy busy.

Any advice in general?

Sig

something that may help:

what are you future goals? maxing? or just general skilling with the help of priff?

there are many things in priff and one thing you dont want to do is get overwhelmed

maybe start off figureing out what clan is currently in the voice of seren and exploring that ring, maybe do some skilling in the respective areas, the task set will get you a good idea of things around the elven lands and could be helpful.

all i can say is good luck and welcome to fun places. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

something that may help:

what are you future goals? maxing? or just general skilling with the help of priff?

there are many things in priff and one thing you dont want to do is get overwhelmed

maybe start off figureing out what clan is currently in the voice of seren and exploring that ring, maybe do some skilling in the respective areas, the task set will get you a good idea of things around the elven lands and could be helpful.

all i can say is good luck and welcome to fun places. 

~~~legoman187~~~

My first goal is probably max combat (preferably while making money), then its maxing

Sig

so in that regard i think it is generally said that the most efficient way to do the combats is through slayer. (others may or may not correct me here)

so might as well start doing morvran tasks when you can (I think you will be at kuradal for a short while as morvran needs 85 slay), and set up a prefer list that fits your style of play. (others will most certainly tell you what is most efficient, that is on you if you want to listen tot hem). 

morvran tasks are usually pretty good for a bit of money and a bit of loot when you get there. 

beyond that the 16 represented skills(plus a few) are what you can do at priff and they aren't necessarily the best, but in most cases they are the most afk training methods available for some skills (seren stones and theiving for sure).

beyond that it would be difficult for me to build you a roadmap to max. others will have to do that. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

so in that regard i think it is generally said that the most efficient way to do the combats is through slayer. (others may or may not correct me here)

so might as well start doing morvran tasks when you can (I think you will be at kuradal for a short while as morvran needs 85 slay), and set up a prefer list that fits your style of play. (others will most certainly tell you what is most efficient, that is on you if you want to listen tot hem). 

morvran tasks are usually pretty good for a bit of money and a bit of loot when you get there. 

beyond that the 16 represented skills(plus a few) are what you can do at priff and they aren't necessarily the best, but in most cases they are the most afk training methods available for some skills (seren stones and theiving for sure).

beyond that it would be difficult for me to build you a roadmap to max. others will have to do that. 

~~~legoman187~~~

I didn't know you could make cash off slayer anymore? Im working on killing Arma for my avainses task, but I think I am going to focus on slayer and save for a cheap pair of drygores

Sig

You can still make cash off Slayer, particularly off the high level assignments and with selective task blocking geared toward optimizing gp rather than xp.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You can still make cash off Slayer, particularly off the high level assignments and with selective task blocking geared toward optimizing gp rather than xp.

Neat, im guessing there is a good list lying around somewhere, but I cant find it on the Google Machine.

Also should I focus on setting up a list or upgrading my helmet first? I haven't touched slayer since the Slayer Helmet change so its still T1

Sig

considering that you only have 83 slayer it is going to be hard to say, because most of the decent cash tasks are not for a few levels still. 

although after looking at the tasks lists there are only really two that i would consider high gp tasks (dark beasts and eddis) since kuradal can assign elves which is also a fairly high gp task if you are willing to pick up the drops or have a coin collector. 

upgrading the slayer helmet would be a good idea. it shouldn't take particularly long. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

considering that you only have 83 slayer it is going to be hard to say, because most of the decent cash tasks are not for a few levels still. 

although after looking at the tasks lists there are only really two that i would consider high gp tasks (dark beasts and eddis) since kuradal can assign elves which is also a fairly high gp task if you are willing to pick up the drops or have a coin collector. 

upgrading the slayer helmet would be a good idea. it shouldn't take particularly long. 

~~~legoman187~~~

Holy hell I need to get away from Kuradel. I feel like she knows I am 280k from never seeing her again. Warped Tort task after Warped Tort task. Dont want to waste point skipping, and I wont block them since at 85 I wont see them again.

At least she gives me Avainses pretty often, which is a nice away to stretch my legs and get no drops from Kree'ara

Sig

~~~legoman187~~~

Holy hell I need to get away from Kuradel. I feel like she knows I am 280k from never seeing her again. Warped Tort task after Warped Tort task. Dont want to waste point skipping, and I wont block them since at 85 I wont see them again.

At least she gives me Avainses pretty often, which is a nice away to stretch my legs and get no drops from Kree'ara

The tasks do get a hell of a lot better on average once you move up, even without preferred tasks. There is the odd bad on but they can usually be rushed if you're currently saving your points. The upgraded stats and adding teleports (for me the best part) is great for the helm, cant remember if you need to fuse rings to check how many kills left or not, had it upgraded for a loooong time.

Depending on how you like to play, might want to look at getting whatever tasks you can out of the way in the area, the item you get is best in slot to my knowledge, but since eoc i still have no idea how relevant it's stats are, though I'm sure plenty others get it.

Are you doing ports? After a while it can bring in a few mil a week, not the best money maker but alright for something on the side, also for eventually getting yourself some good defensive gear.

As for eventually going for max, certain dailies could help you along the way. Sinkholes I find great, quick dung xp and i'm a fan of the rings you can get there for their teleports. The other dailies i'm pretty much clueless on for how efficient they are for your time, again, I'm sure others can help you if you've any interest.

With weeklys, Tears of guthix would help a lot with your lower skills, hitting 80 craft will greatly increase the xp you get by making an ornate bowl, raising the cap to 300xp per tear. Help meg once a week at ports for a lamp, takes a few seconds. Not sure if circus is worthwhile and i've never found penguins worth it either, but i'm probably totally wrong.

Monthlies, Troll invasion is pretty good, as are god statues.

baileydafrog.png