Qbd

jayc3399

Going to hit 85 herb lore soon on my Ironman and I want to start farming qbd to make a royal crossbow. I'll have enough dg tokens to buy either a chaotic staff or maul. Which would be better for doing qbd? I've always used range on my main.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I'd go for staff, but if you can make dbane bolts crossbow would make your kills much easier.

Don't have a crossbow to use that's the point of doing qbd :)

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Wouldn't chaotic crossbow work or possibly armadyl c'bow? Chaotic c'bow might be waste of tokens to those who hate Dungeoneering :P but I've heard dbane ammo really helps.

I have used chaotic staff and it worked decent. Hmm melee.. I don't know about that - haven't tried it in a long time since pre EOC.

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

Wouldn't chaotic crossbow work or possibly armadyl c'bow? Chaotic c'bow might be waste of tokens to those who hate Dungeoneering :P but I've heard dbane ammo really helps.

I have used chaotic staff and it worked decent. Hmm melee.. I don't know about that - haven't tried it in a long time since pre EOC.

Buying the chaotic cross bows would require more tokens and feels like a waste of a tier 80 when I wouldn't have any for melee or mage is the intent.

I know the dbane would help a lot but I don't have Arma crossbows either I was waiting to have t80 weapons before attempting gwd.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items