Greater Demons

Bliazin

I noticed that some drops were not mentioned . they drop (6) yew logs noted, rune javelins, and starved ancient effigy, as well as I got 2240 gold drop. and I was wearing ring of wealth. I already submitted this in the bestiary section under greater demon but I figured I would submit here as well.

Thank you! We'll need a little more info on the range of coins, so if there are other size drops of coins that other people care to report, or you test it further, please let us know :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

me again, I got a off-hand rune mace from greaters as well today. and the yew logs (6) are noted.

Done, thanks!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, I realize that but for now we are just adding them into the monster's drops individually until someone has time to code an RDT system into our database.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Well, it is my hope that once the Rare Drop Table is added in, we'll at least be a little bit better than at present  :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You don't need to do anything, RSWiki is a better source for information anyway.

Tip.It is a better source for guides, but RSWiki is a better place for general information.

Just a warning :), RSwiki has a lot of wrong information, because anyone can edit the wiki. Also they somehow thought it was a great idea to put categories like skeletons under one page, ruining the effect of the drop table they have on such pages. Also it is always good to have alternative websites doing the same thing in case you want to verify something :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

You don't need to do anything, RSWiki is a better source for information anyway.

Tip.It is a better source for guides, but RSWiki is a better place for general information.

Just a warning :), RSwiki has a lot of wrong information, because anyone can edit the wiki. Also they somehow thought it was a great idea to put categories like skeletons under one page, ruining the effect of the drop table they have on such pages. Also it is always good to have alternative websites doing the same thing in case you want to verify something :)

You think this website is any more reliable? There is a lot of incorrect information about drops here too.

You can't trust any website period when it comes to what things monsters drop.

Especially since people mix up what iron and steel dragons drop all the time.

Our stuff may unfortunately be out-of-date or incomplete, sure. But I think the point was that when we do add something, we're pretty confident that it is correct, and misinformation generally does not make it through. For sites where everyone can edit anonymously, someone can do that (malicious intent or not) or even put it on the wrong page by mistake if they're not careful or familiar with the system - as you've mentioned.

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Our stuff may unfortunately be out-of-date or incomplete, sure. But I think the point was that when we do add something, we're pretty confident that it is correct, and misinformation generally does not make it through. For sites where everyone can edit anonymously, someone can do that (malicious intent or not) or even put it on the wrong page by mistake if they're not careful or familiar with the system - as you've mentioned.

Unfortunately even this site is confusing drops of iron dragons and steel dragons.

I'm looking at the steel dragon page and it says they drop adamant battleaxe, adamant bolts, 3 soul runes and 5 rune knives. These are all drops from iron dragons, not steels. Steels drop 5 soul runes and 7 rune knives at a time instead.

Furthermore, they stopped drooping blood runes a long time ago. Even back when they did they NEVER dropped 50, I should know I kill them all the time.

So yeah, this proves my point, no monster database is reliable when it comes to drops. If you wanna ask about what non-boss monsters drop, and want accurate answer, ask me.

And no, I'm not asking you to fix any of this, I'm just proving a point.

So they always drop 5 soul runes and 7 rune knifes - never 3 soul runes or 5 knifes? And yes, blood runes were probably removed last year with the rune value improvement updates, if not before then. Just in the interest of getting that fixed :).

But certainly I agree - it's quite hard to keep track of a hundred different drops times however many monsters...we just do the best we can to provide some idea though.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png