herblore help

DarkSano

Hello so i want to get at least 94 herb for prayer renewals possibly 96 for ovs about how much $$ am i looking at for 92-94 then 94-96? have 36m in cash on hand fyi also i already have 2500 extreme attk/def/str/magic pots for ovls so will only have to make extreme ranges

phixcire.png

To reach level 94, according to our planner you will need around 4426 extreme ranging potions. The costs would be:

5x4426 grenwall spikes (320) = 7.1M

4426 x Super ranging potion (3) (8.5K) = 37M

---

Total: 44.1M

Unfortunately that would seem to run a bit above your budget. Do you have the Scroll of Cleansing unlocked from Dungeoneering? That would help on cost a little. You can also use 'Portables' FC to do your Herblore at Portable Wells to get a 10% XP bonus on all actions, which would mitigate the cost substantially (probably saving you around 4M), and a few extra potions don't hurt. If you have both I think you might make it; if not I would think you need to raise a few million more.

For 94-96 it would depend on what method you want to use - Extreme Ranged, Prayer Renewals..if you make your Overloads (see next paragraph) you can do it without bothering for any other potions.

Also if I may offer another suggestion, you can use a God Banner to boost your Herblore by 2 levels temporarily for about half an hour daily. This would allow you to mix, for example, Overloads with 94 Herblore.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Join the FC name 'Portables' and you just show up to a location where they are hosting wells, and then do Herblore to your heart's content and enjoy the extra XP and occasional free potion. Or if you would rather not bother with that, your choice :P.

As for a God Banner, you find one of the God Emissaries, do a bunch of tasks for them, and then earn a banner, which you can use to boost Herblore or a selection of other skills by 2 levels for half an hour, on a daily basis.

But again if you're only interested in a straight off answer and aren't interested in those things: no, you don't have enough cash for 94, and you need even more cash for 96.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

If you're patient you could accumulate herbs/seeds from slayer and manage thy kingdom and use those to get you herblore levels. I've gotten all my herblore levelas that way.

Though using kingdom for anything other than the top gp value resource is horribly inefficient.

Ie If 1 week of herbs at kingdom is currently worth 100k, but raw fish is worth 150k then, even if you want herbs for training, fish is the better choice.

Why you might ask, well using the above to train herblore there is 3 outcomes:

1) Using 100k worth of random herbs as they come to get herblore xp

2) Selling 100k of random herbs to buy 100k of suitable herbs to get slightly better herb xp.

3) Selling 150k of fish to buy 150k of suitable herbs to get significantly more xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you're patient you could accumulate herbs/seeds from slayer and manage thy kingdom and use those to get you herblore levels. I've gotten all my herblore levelas that way.

Though using kingdom for anything other than the top gp value resource is horribly inefficient.

Ie If 1 week of herbs at kingdom is currently worth 100k, but raw fish is worth 150k then, even if you want herbs for training, fish is the better choice.

Why you might ask, well using the above to train herblore there is 3 outcomes:

1) Using 100k worth of random herbs as they come to get herblore xp

2) Selling 100k of random herbs to buy 100k of suitable herbs to get slightly better herb xp.

3) Selling 150k of fish to buy 150k of suitable herbs to get significantly more xp.

I've never thought of it that way. Thanks.

I'd advise making non-sellable potions.

Adrenaline potions and then later replenishment potions.

But before then, get 3 pieces of the factory outfit, using thalers or something. this is useful even after 99 herb.

the replenishment potion is made of a super restore(4) and an adrenaline potion(4).

If taking into account the whole production process, 

The adrenaline potion is approximately 266.6xp and the replenishment potion is 256.9 xp

Costing 8822 to make, you gain 523.5 xp (16.8 gp per xp-relatively economical)/(14.3 with scroll of cleaning)

And at the same time you save about 9.2k (current price) that is needed to buy a super restore flask.

End product? You basically made something that is better than a super restore flask, at a lower cost, giving considerable herb xp, which you can use for bossing or something.

An alternative would be the super prayer renewal.

If sold after production it is 0.6gp/xp with scroll of cleaning.